Skip to main content
Department of Justice
Births, Deaths and Marriages
BDM Header
Print page

Recording a Change of Name on a Birth Certificate

If you have previously changed your name and were born in Western Australia, you can record the change of name on your birth certificate. You will need to complete an application form (BDM104 - see download below). No fee is payable for this application.

Last updated: 15-Apr-2019

[ back to top ]

Home | Feedback | Privacy | Copyright and Disclaimer  | DoJ HR Kiosk | Webmail
Department of Justice |  About the Department | Court and Tribunal Services | Public Advocate | Public Trustee
All contents copyright Government of Western Australia. All rights reserved.